- With new CEO, Telecom Italia 'opera' edges towards finale November 18, 2018Barely a year into the job as the boss of Italy's biggest telecoms company, Amos Genish had just finished celebrating a joint venture with electronics group Samsung at a dinner in South Korea when a WhatsApp message arrived sealing his fate.
- PG&E reports another outage on morning when California fire started November 18, 2018California utility PG&E Corp , facing investor concerns over its possible role in the deadly Camp Fire in Northern California, has reported another power-line outage that it experienced on the morning of Nov. 8 when the blaze started.
- Brexit front and middle in light week for data November 18, 2018Brexit will be foremost in investors' minds in the coming week, though a smattering of data will offer further indications as to how much global economic growth, bogged down by politics and trade wars, is slowing.
- Rio Tinto, Nespresso join forces to make coffee pods greener November 18, 2018Nespresso, part of food giant Nestle, aims to use sustainable aluminum in all of its coffee capsules by 2020 under a deal with mining major Rio Tinto announced on Monday.
- DP World chairman says trade tensions will make 2019 challenging November 18, 2018Global ports operator DP World believes international trade tensions such as those between the United States and China will make 2019 challenging but not unmanageable, its chairman said on Sunday.
- With new CEO, Telecom Italia 'opera' edges towards finale November 18, 2018