- Proxy advisory firm ISS says Qualcomm should negotiate sale to Broadcom February 17, 2018(Reuters) - U.S. semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc should try to negotiate a sale to Broadcom Ltd following the latter's sweetened $121 billion offer, proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services Inc (ISS) said.
- Judge approves Takata's U.S. bankruptcy plan February 17, 2018WILMINGTON, Del. (Reuters) - Takata Corp's U.S. unit received court approval for its bankruptcy exit plan, a plaintiffs' law firm said on Saturday, clearing the way for a $1.6 billion sale of Takata assets and providing compensation for those injured by the company's deadly air bags.
- Stock volatility: back with a bang and here to stay February 17, 2018NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stock markets are unlikely to return to the unusually calm conditions seen last year, even though equities have already recovered more than half the ground lost in the recent selloff and traders have rapidly dialed down fear.
- Tesla delays, tax credit concerns spur sales of Chevy Bolts February 17, 2018SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Some potential buyers of Tesla's long-delayed Model 3 sedan are concerned that they will miss out on big federal tax breaks and are looking for alternatives, including General Motors Co's Chevrolet Bolt, according to postings by would-be Tesla buyers on websites and interviews with GM dealers.
- Exclusive: GE exploring industrial gas engine business sale - sources February 17, 2018(Reuters) - General Electric Co is exploring a sale of its industrial gas engine business that could be worth as much as $2 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Proxy advisory firm ISS says Qualcomm should negotiate sale to Broadcom February 17, 2018