- Wall St. edges lower after North Korea summit canceled May 24, 2018NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended down slightly on Thursday after President Donald Trump canceled a planned summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un and ordered a probe of auto imports, while gains in Netflix pushed its market value to a record.
- U.S. auto import probe fans tariff fears, riles Asia, Europe May 24, 2018(Reuters) - A U.S. threat that it may introduce tariffs on foreign auto imports drew strong criticism on Thursday from the country's main business lobbying group, which warned of a "staggering" blow to the industry and the prospect of a global trade war.
- Stock market value of Netflix eclipses Disney for first time May 24, 2018SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Netflix's stock market value ballooned to a record $153 billion on Thursday and eclipsed Walt Disney Co for the first time, making it the world's most valuable entertainment company, following a monumental shift by viewers away from cinemas and cable television.
- Tesla's Musk bashes media, proposes credibility check May 24, 2018(Reuters) - Tesla Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk gained the support on Thursday of more than half a million people on Twitter for plans to create a website evaluating journalists' credibility, spurred by his frustration at media reports about the electric car maker.
- J&J must pay $4 million in punitive damages in latest asbestos cancer trial May 24, 2018(Reuters) - A California jury on Thursday ordered Johnson & Johnson to pay $4 million in punitive damages to a woman who said she developed cancer after being exposed to asbestos in the company's baby powder, pushing the total damages award in the case to $25.7 million.
- Wall St. edges lower after North Korea summit canceled May 24, 2018