- Asia shares edge ahead, Fed caution drags on dollar November 19, 2018Asian shares inched cautiously higher on Monday amid conflicting signals on the chance of a truce in the Sino-U.S. trade dispute, while a new-found air of concern on the global outlook at the Federal Reserve undermined the dollar.
- People are our greatest asset. Wanna buy them? November 19, 2018Eastern Europe's chronic labor shortage is feeding into corporate takeover activity, with some companies making acquisitions to snap up skilled workers or obtain expertise needed to expand their businesses.
- With new CEO, Telecom Italia 'opera' edges towards finale November 18, 2018Barely a year into the job as the boss of Italy's biggest telecoms company, Amos Genish had just finished celebrating a joint venture with electronics group Samsung at a dinner in South Korea when a WhatsApp message arrived sealing his fate.
- PG&E reports another outage on morning when California fire started November 18, 2018California utility PG&E Corp , facing investor concerns over its possible role in the deadly Camp Fire in Northern California, has reported another power-line outage that it experienced on the morning of Nov. 8 when the blaze started.
- Brexit front and middle in light week for data November 18, 2018Brexit will be foremost in investors' minds in the coming week, though a smattering of data will offer further indications as to how much global economic growth, bogged down by politics and trade wars, is slowing.
- Asia shares edge ahead, Fed caution drags on dollar November 19, 2018